A results-driven and accomplished IT Project Manager with 20+ years of experience in functional and technical project management and business analysis. A proven track record of taking large-scale software projects from ideation to completion with excellence. I am highly organized and possess excellent working knowledge of various IT project management frameworks and processes. I enjoy collaborative software development and working with teams and clients. I am a certified PMP and Scrum Master who can effectively implement procedures following PMP processes or Agile Scrum. My career is built upon applying a hard-earned pragmatic approach, straight forward communication and servant leadership.
Cydcor is the largest provider of outsourced sales services in North America and is recognized as the most trusted name in customer acquisition, serving FORTUNE 500® and emerging companies. 2018 gross income was reported in excess of $285M.
- Major contributor to initial Salesforce CRM implementation and other related applications and systems
- Primary project lead for a turn-key order placement tool and order management solution that increased overall sales by 30%.
- Developed accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
- Facilitate daily SCRUM, weekly grooming, sprint planning, showcase meetings and retrospectives
- Reports transparent and detailed updates on accomplished and pending milestones to stakeholders
- Analyze CRM related business requirements, processes and workflows.
- Exercise required controls and propose improvements as required, including issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans.
- Ensure that business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- Manage 2 development teams each comprised of Product Owner, Business System Analyst, Technical Architect (design/integration), APEX/Visual Force, SOQL developers (3), QA Engineer (test cases), Learning & Development representative, and Dev Operations representative.
Imagistic is a technology integration services firm that designs and develops custom web applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Content Management System (CMS) solutions.
- Lead IT project development (SCRUM), application and upgrade management as well as process development. Manage all project documentation
- Managed multiple vendor/client projects simultaneously with budgets in excess of 500k.
- Created and implemented project/process workflows and reporting artifacts to allow and support automation wherever possible.
- Wrote, managed and monitored business cases, discovery documentation, scope requirements, technical specifications, production schedules, budgets, status reports, and resource allocations.
- Hired and managed resources (associate project managers, programming professionals and outsourced vendors).
- Managed development teams consisted of Product Owner, Business System Analyst, Full-Stack developers, QA Engineers (test cases), and Dev Operations representative.
The Kern Agency (an Omnicom subsidiary) is a B2B, B2C Direct Marketing agency that integrates Online, Media, and Direct marketing practices to help world-class companies expand their customer base and market reach.
- Created and managed all IT schedules, budgets, and resources.
- Lead development teams, performed productivity analysis and determined technical requirements/staffing needs.
- Interfaced and contributed to business units in constructing work project plans and proposals.
- Worked with clients in Software, Retail, Financial Services, Insurance, Medical Devices, Marketing, Computer Hardware, and Mobile Service Provider verticals.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ScrumMaster (Agile software development)
- Certified Product Owner (Agile software development)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (2018)
- California State University Northridge - B.A. English